Monday, April 28, 2014

Just Keep Breathing

Hey yall so I have had a lot of time to think about my life and goals and dreams and as you can see my title for this is Just Keep Breathing its a We The Kings song and the lyrics really got to me, it's basically just saying go for your dreams goals and if you think you can't get to them just keep breathing you can do it and your not alone. Which brings me to my main subject lately I just had a lot of time to think about what I want to do with my life so as I said in my new year resolution blog I want to go back to school so I'm going to back this fall and as soon as possible I just want to really finish and work hard to get a good career job. I know my family will help me encourage me and to keep breathing till I finish my goal. Also me and Ryan as a couple decided we are going to get married at a court house or justice of the peace and just have a big celebration after when everyone can come and just have fun. I'm so ready for these big steps in my life because I'm ready for a change and just have some kind of challenge. I just want to encourage everyone to live life and go for those goals and dreams right now or first thing tomorrow don't procrastinate because you will regret it when your older. I learned so much from my parents and they always told me to go for my dreams and goals and that I can do anything I wanted and I believe them I still do I'm not going to procrastinate anymore I'm really gonna get up and go out for my goals and dreams I'm excited about this! I hope this makes anyone else feel the same way.
Also this this the We The Kings song I was talking about I hope it encourages you just as much it did me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9vF6K5yUQc

No comments:

Post a Comment