Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Last Night

I want to talk about my night last night first afternoon/evening I was hanging with one of my best friends Becca while at her house my little brother had called me and told me they were on there way to my house right after that I had left Becca's to get to my house. Before I keep going I had invited my two brothers and my little brother's girlfriend Elizabeth to the house to hang out watch the Florida State and Auburn game. Anyways I got home started the oven for the snacks for the game started washing dishes when they got to my house. I greeted them and hugged them and all anyway also last night I wanted to ask Elizabeth a big question. I got her this Minnie coffee mug that had coca mix in the mug and I wrote her this sweet note asking her to be my MAID OF HONOR! She said yes and I'm super excited she is such a great person and friend and I really think of her as my sister and I'm very happy that she makes my little brother happy and treats him well they are actually a very cute couple! But anyways after that we talked and made snacks ate and of course Florida State won woooooo!! Best game ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment