Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Day

Today starts the new year 2014 I really can't wait to see what is in store for me this year I'm hoping really good things. Today me and Ryan actually talked about some of our wedding who is going to be in the wedding groomsman and bridesmaids and best man and maid of honor it's getting me so excited about our wedding its going to be amazing. Ryan and I are getting ready and going to see a movie and have lunch really happy to get out of the house and even better with him we don't get a lot of time together but when we do we use it wisely and just have fun. Right now waiting on his parents to come by bring a comfy chair that belong to his great aunt then off to get some food and see a movie.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun today!!! I am so glad you and Ryan will be able to spend some time together! :) Happy 2014 girly!

    ReplyDelete