Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year's Resolution

So this morning I have been thinking a lot of what I want to do this new year what goals and plans I want to do to maybe make my life better or just make me feel good about myself so here is a list that I have so far...

1. Change my major and go back to school even if it is one class I really want to go back.
2. Plan my wedding right and how I want it and not get overwhelmed by it..
3. Not to get so stressed out relax more and enjoy life and have fun.
4. Work on what I'm eating and drinking and my weight.
5. Make more trips to see my parents.
6. Spend more time with Ryan maybe have more trips together.

That is all I have and I think 6 things are good enough for me I know it might be a little late to have this but it's hard to really think you want to do in your life to change it in a good positive way.


1 comment:

  1. These are perfect!! :) I am beting you can do all of them!! :)

    ReplyDelete