Sunday, January 19, 2014

Life Right Now

So I haven't really blogged much guess because I really didn't know what to say, but today I thought hey lets write about what's been going on in my life mainly for me even if no one really cares. Been off for three days I was off Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Thursday didn't do to much just hung out at my house. Friday I got to see my best friend Becca who haven't really see in while we hung out went to Greenville which I really enjoyed I don't know what I would do with out her she really is so much fun to be around. Saturday I just got to relax and spend time with Ryan which I love the most just doing nothing and being at home with is always the best. We have been watching Sons Of Anarchy it's such a good show so anyone who hasn't seen it I totally recommend watching it. Today has really been decent I had to work, but it really wasn't that bad I then came home and got a awesome little gift from my best friend Becca and then I cooked me and my fiance a yummy Sunday dinner. Nothing else really to say for now but maybe amazing things with start happening in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Your life is amazing and I love reading about it!!! :) I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete